Long Term Objectives
- To support young people to organize and deliver a range of projects and activities that benefit their community.
- To provide financial and other contributions to schools, Social Education Programmes, special education initiatives, and individuals
- To create a network of ‘dream makers, to mentor, sponsor, and platform vulnerable young creatives over the course of the year.
- To recruit a pool of young mentees through clear recruitment criteria and engaging them where they are (Twitter, Instagram, NYSC Community development days, etc.)
- To train and support young people in community organizing, influencing, and advocating for the needs of young people.
- Enable young people to have a voice influencing decision-makers, policymakers around what is important to young people.
- Engage in social works and accept donations from all legally permitted sources locally and internationally considered incidental and conducive for the attainment of the objectives of the foundation.
- Provide facilities and programmes to meet the needs of youths as well as bridging the gap and maintaining the balance of intergenerational equity.
- Enhance youth development through effective empowerment programmes.